The American Antitrust Institute will host its 14th annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference on November 10th, 11th, and 12th, 2020. The conference will feature a series of four panels and keynote address at convenient times over the three-day period. The panels feature experts and thought leaders from the antitrust community, including enforcement, advocacy, and academia.
14th Annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference Speakers:
- Lin Y. Chan, Partner, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
- Eric L. Cramer, Chairman, Berger Montague
- Joshua P. Davis, Professor, Director of the Center for Law and Ethics, and Dean’s Scholar, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Pamela Gilbert, Partner, Cuneo Gilbert & LaDuca
- Deepak Gupta, Founding Principal, Gupta Wessler
- Dan E. Gustafson, Founding Member/Governor, Gustafson Gluek PLLC
- Hiba Hafiz, Assistant Professor, Boston College Law School
- Jay Himes, Partner, Labaton Sucharow LLP.
- Paul Bland, Jr., Executive Director, Public Justice
- Rose Kohles, Assistant Vice President, National Settlement Team, Huntington National Bank
- Kellie Lerner, Partner and Co-Chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Dena Sharp, Partner, Girard Sharp
- Daniel H. Silverman, Partner, Cohen Milstein
- Hal Singer, Managing Director, EconOne Research, Inc.
- Kalpana Srinivasan, Managing Partner, Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
- Bonny Sweeney, Partner, Hausfeld LLP
- Judith A. Zahid, Managing Partner, San Francisco, and Co-Chair of the Antitrust Group, Zelle LLP
The agenda and speaker biographies can be found here. Registration includes access to all conference panels.
This conference is presented in partnership with Epiq.