The American Antitrust Institute (AAI) has announced its selection of leading legal practitioners and economists to be recognized at the AAI 2019 Antitrust Enforcement Awards. The Honorees will be featured at a gala awards dinner on Tuesday, November 12, following the AAI’s Annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference. Registration and program information for the conference and the awards dinner is available here.
Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Private Law Practice
King Drug Co. of Florence, Inc. v. Cephalon, Inc. (Provigil)
Berger Montague PC
Garwin Gerstein & Fisher LLP
Heim Payne & Chorush, LLP
Odom & Des Roches, LLC
Smith Segura Raphael & Leger, LLP
In re Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation
Cotchett, Pitre, & McCarthy, LLP
Robins Kaplan LLP
Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
In re NCAA Athletic Grant-in-Aid Cap Antitrust Litigation
Pearson, Simon & Warshaw, LLP
Winston & Strawn LLP
Seaman v. Duke University, et al.
Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
Elliot, Morgan & Parsonage, P.A.
Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Economics
In re Transpacific Passenger Air Transportation Antitrust Litigation
Russell W. Mangum III, Nathan Associates
Federal Trade Commission v. Wilhelmsen et al.
Aviv Nevo, University of Pennsylvania and Cornerstone Research
Federal Trade Commission v. Qualcomm Incorporated
Carl Shapiro, UC Berkeley
Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement by a Young Lawyer
In re Libor-based Financial Instruments Antitrust Litigation
Geng Chen, Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
Michael Kelso, Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
In re Dental Supplies Antitrust Litigation
Ian M. Gore, Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
Joshua T. Ripley, Berger Montague PC
Jessica Weiner, Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC
2019 Judging Committee
- Chair: Eric B. Fastiff, Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
- Harry First, New York University School of Law
- Kathleen E. Foote, California Department of Justice Antitrust Section
- Warren Grimes, Southwestern Law School
- Thomas Horton, South Dakota School of Law
- Ellen Meriwether, Cafferty Clobes Meriwether & Sprengel LLP
- Nisha Mody, OSKR, LLC
- Philip Nelson, Economists Incorporated
- Roger Noll, Stanford University
- Victoria Sims, Cuneo, Gilbert & LaDuca
- Jennifer Scullion, Seeger Weiss
- Sona R. Shah, Zwerling, Schachter & Zwerling, LLP
- Heidi Silton, Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P.
- Cathy Smith, Gustafson Gluek PLLC
About the American Antitrust Institute
The American Antitrust Institute is an independent, nonprofit organization devoted to promoting competition that protects consumers, businesses, and society. We serve the public through research, education, and advocacy on the benefits of competition and the use of antitrust enforcement as a vital component of national and international competition policy.
The American Antitrust Institute is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization (Tax ID #52-2093834). All donations are tax deductible.