AAI 2013 Antitrust Enforcement Awards
The American Antitrust Institute will present the AAI 2013 Antitrust Enforcement Awards on December 3, 2013. Two award categories have been identified for the awards program’s inaugural year:
· Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Private Law Practice
· Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Economics
Qualified nominations will be for antitrust-focused litigation that was (a) initiated in or appealed in any U.S. state or federal court and (b) resulted (whether or not subject to appeal) in a final judgment, verdict, dismissal, conviction, injunction, order, or settlement between January 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013.
Download the Award Criteria and Procedures
The award submission period ended on September 30. A panel of judges determined finalists within each category. A second round of judging will determined the winning entry. The awards will be presented at a gala dinner on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 in Washington DC following the AAI’s Annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference.
The judging committee was chaired by AAI Advisory Board Member Daniel E. Gustafson of Gustafson Gluek PLLC and comprised of:
· Jonathan Baker, American University's Washington College of Law
· Ellen S. Cooper, Office of the Attorney General of Maryland
· Robert W. Doyle, Jr., Doyle, Barlow & Mazard PLLC
· Harry First, New York University School of Law
· Kathleen E. Foote, California Department of Justice Antitrust Section
· Warren Grimes, Southwestern Law School
· Thomas Horton, South Dakota School of Law
· Thomas M. McCoy, O'Melveny & Myers LLP
· Roger Noll, Stanford University
· Christopher Sagers, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
· Hollis Salzman, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
· Richard O. Zerbe, University of Washington
|Award Finalists||463.03 KB|
|Awards Entry Form||960.5 KB|
|Awards Procedures||453 KB|
|Entry Promo Flier||174.07 KB|