Leaders from the international antitrust community will speak at the AAI International Antitrust Roundtable on Wednesday, February 8, in Washington, D.C. The agenda and overview are available here. The confirmed speaker lineup includes:
Panel I: Antitrust and the Golden Rule: Assessing the Pending Revisions to the FTC/DOJ International Guidelines
- John DeQ. Briggs, Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider, LLP
- Eleanor Fox, New York University School of Law
- Kristen Limarzi, U.S. Department of Justice
- Henri Piffaut, Harvard University
- Randy Stutz, American Antitrust Institute
Panel II: Limitations on Patent Enforcement: A Comparative International Assessment
- Richard Brunell, American Antitrust Institute
- Jorge Contreras, University of Utah College of Law
- Lisa Kimmel, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Daryl Lim, The John Marshall Law School
Panel III: Global Due Process Standards: Where Are We and Where Are We Heading?
- Donald I. Baker, Baker & Miller PLLC
- Dina Kallay, Ericsson
- Elizabeth Kraus, Federal Trade Commission
- Greg Slater, Intel Corporation
AAI International Antitrust Roundtable - Critical Issues in Global Antitrust: Comity, Intellectual Property, and Due Process
Wednesday, February 8
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
National Press Club
529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor
Washington, DC 20045
Government or Academic: $100
February 1, 2017. Register here.
Members of the media are present at most AAI events. Speakers and participants should be aware that the media are on background during AAI Roundtable events. If the media wishes to quote or cite from the live proceedings they are asked to contact specific sources for permission.