The AAI is governed by its Board of Directors and led by President Bert Foer. Learn more about the people who make up the AAI.
About the Advisory Board
Our large and active Advisory Board consists of outstanding experts in the fields of antitrust law, economics, and business. Although decisions are made by the Board of Directors, Advisors are consulted from time to time as positions are developed and their views are taken into account. They do not vote and do not assume responsibility for the positions of the organization either as a group or individually. Our Advisory Board provides a unique resource of great experience and wisdom that can be counted on to participate influentially as the AAI operates from day to day.
In 2012, the AAI Board of Directors began to designate Emeritus Advisory Board Members who are former members of the Advisory Board. The advice or participation of Emeritus members may be requested from time to time, but ongoing active engagement with the AAI is not a condition of membership. Both active and emeritus advisors participate in the AAI Listserv that provides them with information and elicits conversation, feedback, and new ideas.
- James Brock, Department of Economics, Miami University
- Lloyd Constantine, Constantine | Cannon, LLP
- Michael J. Freed, Freed Kanner London & Millen LLC
- Gary French, Nathan Associates
- Harvey Goldschmid, Columbia Law School
- Hillary Greene, University of Connecticut
- Mauro Grinberg, Grinberg, Cordovil e Barros Advogados
- Arthur M. Kaplan, Fine, Kaplan and Black
- Veronica Kayne, George Mason University
- Susan Kelly, CEO, American Public Power Association
- Daniel Mogin, The Mogin Law Firm, P.C.
- Bernard Persky, Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi LLP
- William G. Shepherd, University of Massachusetts Amherst
We Remember These Advisors and Friends
- Eugene Crew
- Alfred E. Kahn
- Senator Howard Metzenbaum
- Bernard Rapoport
- Robert Steiner