The American Antitrust Institute has published the agenda for its 10th Annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference, which will be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2016, at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Antitrust experts speaking at the confernece include:
- Jonathan Baker, American University Washington College of Law
- Christopher Burke, Scott + Scott LLP
- Eric Citron, Goldstein Russell, P.C.
- Eric Cramer, Berger & Montague, P.C.
- Andrew Curley, Berger & Montague, P.C.
- Josh Davis, University of San Francisco School of Law
- Pamela Gilbert, Cuneo Gilbert & LaDuca
- Joseph Goldberg, Freedman Boyd Hollander Goldberg Ives & Duncan, PA
- Barbara Hart, Lowey Dannenberg Cohen & Hart, P.C.
- Brent Landau, Hausfeld
- Belinda Lee, Latham & Watkins
- Kristen Limarzi, U.S. Department of Justice
- Michelle Looby, Gustafson Gluek PLLC
- Michael McFalls, Ropes & Gray LLP
- Ellen Meriwether, Cafferty Clobes Meriwether & Sprengel LLP
- Diana Moss, American Antitrust Institute
- Janet Netz, applEcon
- Marc Seltzer, Susman Godfrey L.L.P
- Hal Singer, Economists Incorporated
- Adam Zapala, Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP
The detailed agenda is posted here.
Tuition covers all three events (junior lawyers breakfast, conference, and awards dinner). Please select which events you plan to attend on your registration form.
- Early Bird (Ends October 18): $450
- Government/Academic: $150
- Table of 8: Contact Sarah Frey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REGISTER HERE
This program was made possible by support from our 2016 Sponsors.